My Goal My Ambition

 

My Goal My Ambition


Hello,today i will tell you about my goal and my ambition based of my effort what i had done in the past.My goals are so many,there are 10 goals that i want,but i'll only tell 2 goals that i will achieve in the future.


My goals are Be Productive and success in this world and afterlife. My ambition that i've done are discipline, consistent, istiqomah, work hard,work smart and time management.


Why i want to be productive and success in this world and afterlife?Because being productive teaches you to continuously push yourself. And the more productive you are, the easier it is to evolve into a better self. And because things in motion tend to stay in motion,being productive can easily lead to creating better habits.


And why i want to success in this world and after life? because to lives in this world, humans especially Muslims certainly want to live successful both in this world and afterlife. Why? because i want to be a person that Allah likes to gain successful in this world and afterlife and placed with good people (sholeh)




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini